Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Maternity Leave INFO.

To All Of My Lovelies:

Alright, so I haven't used my "Salon Blog" as intended. But, I'm going to now!

This is an informal blog/message in attempts to reach as many clients as possible, with vital information in regards to my schedule, and maternity leave.

Most of you have been through this with me already! And we survived!!!!! But, some of you haven't, and I am just thanking you in advance, from the bottom of my little heart- ahead of time, for YOUR PATIENCE <3 

You all are wonderful, and I've come to know many of you on a personal level, and just adore the relationships I have formed with you. I couldn't ask for more! Thank you for all of your support, prayers, advice, and patience, as I travel on the road of motherhood. Many of you are there yourselves, or remember all too well exactly where I am. And for that I am grateful.


Now... A few things to know, before I go:

  • I will be working pretty strictly by "appointment only" after my maternity leave.  
  • I will likely be working Tuesday;Friday;Saturday when I return in March.

  • As of now, I will be working until Saturday January 28th. This is only a few days before my due date. If you would like to see me in the time between now, and then, schedule your appointment TODAY!


  • Know that my voice mail on my Cell (918-697-2715) and Salon (918-615-6070 ext 802) will have all of the information needed to schedule your appointment  with other stylists as needed. * Note that in the event the baby comes ahead of schedule, my  usual response via text/email will be VERY delayed. So calling the voice mails will be your best informative option. 

  • Please, please, please  be sure to follow me on Facebook--- Kristen at Beyond Salon for current changes in my pregnancy progress and schedule!  I will be sure to post this again, at least once a week until I leave.


  • All of our stylists are wonderful! But, the 2 particular stylists that I will be referring you to are:  Lindsey Donahue -Cell 918-740-0015/ Salon ext 806 and Melissa- Cell 405-249-1570 Salon ext 802.  TAKE SOME TIME  AND WRITE DOWN THIS INFO NOW!!!!!!  These girls have a broad range of hours to offer you. *Even though most our prices are generally in the same range- There may be differences in pricing. If this is a concern please inquire about it ahead of time!  Both of these girls are prepared for you! I have tried hard to keep record of  your color formula. I know most of it off the top of my head, so if for some reason I don't have it written down, ask them to contact me. Please be sure to tell them when scheduling your appointment, that you are my guest. This will better equip them to ensure they have all of the colors and products needed for your service.
  • After your appointment with these girls, schedule your next appointment with me ASAP! This is very crucial, since I will be working a strict schedule after the baby. Email/text will be fine at that point to reach me in a timely manner. 

If for any reason, I don't have your email address, or mailing address, please be sure to send that to me Kbeyondsalon@gmail.com right now. This is how I will be announcing my time back, baby news, and incentives! You will want to make sure you are up to date with this info.

Just a sneak peek in to the future.... I am set up to receive credit card services when I return. YAY!

Again, thank you all for being so amazing! If you have any questions, concerns, or comments please feel free to contact me!

Here is a quick over view of contact info to copy and paste, or jot down.........

Kristen- 
Cell : 918-697-2715
Salon: 918-615-6070 ext 802
Email: Kbeyondsalon@gmail.com
Facebook: Kristen at Beyond Salon
Melissa-  
 Cell: 405-249-1570 
Salon: 918-615-6070 ext 802. 

Lindsey Donahue - 
Cell: 918-740-0015
Salon: 918-615-6070 ext 806



- Kristen Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment