Monday, November 1, 2010

Keratin straightening system.

Have you heard of the Keratin straightening and smoothing treatments? Also known as Brazilian Blow outs...

From what I know, it's a relaxer type product. It's done with protein instead of chemicals. Therefore, it's actually good for your hair! It's good to use on finer curly/wavy/frizzy hair, and there is a stronger one made for extremely curly hair.

  I have spoke with several people who have had them done to their hair, and so far the feedback is pretty much the same. They love it.

I am doing my research on the product and looking in to offering this as a service at the salon. But before I do, I want to know if this is something you would be interested in. And would you be willing to pay good money for it. The one I am looking in to runs around $120 and up per treatment. It would include your take home shampoo and conditioner to use on your hair as well....


Let me know if you have heard of this, if you or anyone you know have done it, or if you would be interested in it.

I'll need a few guinea pigs! So keep your eyes open for updates!

1 comment: