Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What gets the job done?

Fess up ladies! 

What products do you love and use??

Also, what tools do you find essential to styling your hair on a daily basis?

I would love to get some feed back on what everyone is using to create that BEAUTIFUL look everyday!

I have been using a lot of  TIGI  hair products behind the chair. Including Bed Head, SFactor, CatWalk, and a little ROCKAHOLIC. These are pretty household names when it comes to shampoo, styling and finishing products.

I was trained with and used only one line of product for several years. So I am still discovering the world of hair care outside those walls...

I've listed a few of my favorites to use personally, and behind the chair! As always if you have any questions let me know!!!

Babybliss Nano Titanium Flat iron.... push that CHI to the side! -- This flat iron rocks!! It's great for thicker/course hair. I've noticed that it's cut down my finishing time significantly!

SFactor smoothing lusterizer is great for all hair types. A small pea size amount in the hair before blow drying the hair, will help smooth the hair and add a little luster to the hair!

Schwarzkopf Osis Dust it is a wonderful finishing product. It's a powder  that is sprinkled on the roots of the hair after it's dry. Will create a little texture, and lots of volume!     


A boar bristle round brush is one of my favorite styling tools. Smooth  and volume!                                                                                              






1 comment:

  1. Catwalk curl booster! I LOVE IT! :) It comes in a spray can like hair spray. Helps my curls stay but doesn't make them stiff like hair spray.!

    Catwalk Shiner and De-frizzer is great! Smells good too!!

    My CHI hair straightener is awesome when I'm not too lazy to use it!!

    My hair gets to much static when i use a round brush or a brush with fine bristles. SO i use more of a paddle brush. If it starts to get static i spray it with hair spray and it tames it.

    ~ Mindi

    ReplyDelete